ALTEC’s Coils designer selection module provides the functionalities as below
- Calculation algorithm
- NTU method based on standard performance law.
- Fine tuning of coefficients according to test results provided.
- Performance calculation of tubes and fins for monophase, direct expansion, steam and refrigerant condensing coils.
- Cheapest coil selection
- PED calculation
- Dimension optimization.
- Calculation of steam condensing system and heat recovery systems with two or more coils
- Integration with third-party software (e.g. CAD engines, ERP tools)
- Result report as output
- Price calculation
- Drawing module
The coil selector by ALTEC can be enriched by the following functionalities to generate proper documentation for production:
- Order creation;
- List of coils to be produced with report containing list of tubes, fins, manifolds; labels for fin packs, tube packs and coils
- Statistical data management.
Circuits development module: save and manage different types of circuits according to type of coil;
Drawings configuration module: the user can select a coil execution between list of preconfigured drawing, edit some dimensions and print a sketch of coil drawing together with performance data. For each coil execution the user configures the number, position and value of each drawing dimension.
Manufacturing module: a compact report with assembly drawing, tubes, fins, manifolds, circuiting and metal sheet parts is generated. Alternatively, it generates a separate DXF drawings for all single parts of the coils, allowing:
- Calculation of metal sheets development for the frame;
- Possibility to input standard rules and standard sizes per each customer and per each drawing.
- Metal sheets drawing and post processing module.