Production module (CAD drawing)
A production module is available with the following features, which will be described in the next sections:
- CAD drawing generation
- Automatic generation of a CAD drawing with exact dimensions for the selected unit.
- Panels CAD drawing and panels report
- Panels list and panels DXF drawing generation for each internal and external panel metal sheet.
- Profiles report
- Profile list in excel format, grouped by type.
- Internal metal sheet report and CAD drawing generation
- Metal sheets list used for internal carpentry and generation of a CAD drawing for each internal part of the unit.
- Basement profiles CAD view
- Roof metal sheets CAD view generation
- Panels disposal CAD view
- Generation of a CAD drawing with the complete list of panels for each side of the unit.
- Lenghts modifications
- Modification of the single component length given by standard rules.
CAD drawing generation
The program can generate a drawing with side and top view using symbols generated by your CAD files together with technical information on the unit. The final drawing will be composed using singles DWG blocks for each component and both views are included in a “cartilio”, which reports technical details about the unit.
Panels CAD drawing and panels report
The software produces an excel file and a CAD drawing with a list of panels for each side of the unit. Each panel has a unique number for identification. This number is visible on the CAD drawing together with final dimensions.
As with the panels, is it possible to generate an excel file containing a summary of the profiles used in the unit, grouped by type.
Internal metal sheet report and CAD drawing generation
The program is also capable of generating a summary file in excel format for each part of carpentry necessary for the internal construction of each component. The software can also generate a CAD drawing, with the exact dimensions of the metal sheet and all the holes and the necessary workings. The information on each metal sheet (external dimensions, quantity, location and diameter of the holes, etc…) reside in a database that can be customized by the manufacturer.
The software can generate a CAD view containing the drawing of the profiles needed for the unit basement.
The production module can provide a CAD view of the metal sheets used for the unit roof.
The software produces a CAD drawing with the complete list and disposal of panels on each side of the unit. Each panel is identified by a unique number, which is displayed on the CAD drawing together the final size of the panel.
With the production module the user can varies the length of each component if its value is different from the standard value given by default rules: the production module updates all the costs, panels, list of profiles of the unit with the new dimensions.
It is also possible to add additional omega profiles to further divide the resulting panels.