Drawings configuration module
This software module creates and manages a list of possible coil executions. The list of drawing is arranged by group and subgroup (cooling, heating, ED, condenser / customer). The user can select a coil execution between list of preconfigured drawing, edit some dimensions and print a sketch of coil drawing together with performance data.
For each coil execution (drawing) the user configures the number, position and value of each drawing dimension. The value can be a fixed value, a default value, a reference to a default manufacturer rule, a formula or a number extracted from a table.
The software creates the list of possible drawing used by manufacturing module to produce final coil manufacturing information.
The configuration process is simple and based on the following steps:
1) User creates the list of drawing groups
2) User creates a BMP file complete with dimensions and enters a new drawing
3) User enter a row for each dimension, specifying:
- a value or a standard value
- the dimension type
- the dimension position (x, y coordinates)
- vertical or horizontal dimension
- value can be edited or not
- condition: if verified the dimension is calculated and shown, otherwise not.